Sunday, December 24, 2006

It all delited !!! Ugg!!!

1...2...3! I just typed an entry and then it all deleted!!! Now I am going to right this one not the other one because the computer can not remember what I had written!! So I couldn't get It back.
:) shoot I doesn't work on here!!!! It's a smiley face... get it? It was going to title it Christmass eve but it disappeared and I was all mad so I didn't. It's named that instead. Well I'm siting here and I get up then I realize that the disc holder is open...you know were this story is leading right?...well anyway I get up and I scrape myself reeeeeally hard!! It hurt!

2 comments:

amy said...

Sounds like you had a rough Christmas Eve, Missy M!!! Hope your CHristmas went a bit more smmmmmooooooooothhhhly!!! Your baby cousin says HI!

Unknown said...

Hi, missy M. I put your blogg into my favorites so I will be waiting for your next entry.granmama